Integrated Diabetes Care is committed to protecting your privacy.
When you request information through this site, we need to know your e-mail address or, where you wish it to be sent by post, your name and postal address. We use this to send to you the information you request in the form that you require. We will not pass your details to anyone else outside Integrated Diabetes Care without your permission.
When you send feedback we ask for your e-mail address and telephone number in order to thank you for your contribution and request more information if required. If you provide feedback to us you agree that information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and Integrated Diabetes Care may use such information on an unrestricted basis.
We may also have general information on the use of our site. This may include your server address, top level domain name (eg. .com, .gov, .au etc), the date and time of the visit, the pages accessed and documents downloaded and the previous site visited. By gathering information about your preferences, we can tailor our services to your needs, likes and dislikes and provide you with better service.
Other than in respect of personal information, if you provide information to us you agree that information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and Integrated Diabetes Care may use such information on an unrestricted basis. If you wish to change or delete any of the information you have entered whilst visiting our site or if you have any questions about our privacy statement, email Integrated Diabetes Care.
These terms and conditions relate to the use of this web site and are governed by the laws in force in the State of Victoria, Australia. The courts of Victoria shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of the website. Unauthorised access of this web site and associated software is unlawful and may result in legal proceedings.
Integrated Diabetes Care respects your privacy and abides by the National Privacy Principles.
- We collect personal (including Health) information from you during consultations in order to:
- Assess and make recommendations regarding your Health care.
- Manage payments, accounts and Health fund rebates (including providing information about your attendance to Health Funds if asked by them to do so.
- We only collect the information necessary to deliver the service well and lawfully.
- Your personal information is secured from loss, misuse and unauthorised access.
- Your personal information is kept for a period of seven years after the last consultation and is then shredded.
- You can ask for access to your Health record. If it is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date Integrated Diabetes Care will correct the information.
Integrated Diabetes Care is committed to complying with its obligations under the Spam Act 2003 (Cth), at all times.
Integrated Diabetes Care assures you that:
- Integrated Diabetes Care has crafted an internal policy to educate its members on the legislation and implement clear guidelines and rules in relation to the dissemination of commercial electronic messages;
- Integrated Diabetes Care will not send you any unsolicited commercial electronic messages without your consent;
- You are at liberty to unsubscribe from any mailing list to which you have previously subscribed. If for any reason there appears to be no facility to end your subscription, please send us an email to unsubscribe advising of your wish to unsubscribe, or you may call and request to speak to our Administrator; and
- Integrated Diabetes Care promises not to use address-harvesting software in any circumstances.
To assist Integrated Diabetes Care to combat Spam we kindly request your assistance with the following:
- If you receive an offensive message, which appears to originate from a Integrated Diabetes Care email address, please assume that it has been sent in error and notify us immediately on the above noted contact details;
- Please ensure that you unsubscribe from any of Integrated Diabetes Care mailing lists if you decide you no longer wish to receive commercial messages from Integrated Diabetes Care; and
- If you do subscribe to Integrated Diabetes Care’s mailing lists, please ensure that we have your current details at all times, by updating us on any change in or cancellation of your email address.